Cat Flaps into Conservatories
We Install Cat Flaps and Dog Doors into Conservatories
Cats love sunbathing, so the conservatory is the perfect spot for them! By adding a pet flap from the house to the conservatory, they have easy and safe access to a sunny spot at all hours of the day. At Pet Flaps UK, we can supply and install cat flaps, dog doors, and pet doors almost anywhere, including conservatories.
Can a Cat Flap Be Installed into a Conservatory?
Cat flaps can be installed into conservatories and other unique places around your home. If your cat loves being let into the conservatory for their afternoon cat nap, and you’re tired of opening the door for them every time, a cat flap to the conservatory is the answer for you. At Pet Flaps UK, our specialist installers can make this dream come true!
The Installation Process
At Pet Flaps UK, our installation experts can complete installation of dog doors or cat flaps in almost any part of your home, even in your conservatory. Our experts are specifically trained to make this process simple and efficient.
As you can tell from our customer reviews, we’ve had years of experience in the pet flap industry, and we’ve helped hundreds of families install flaps for their pets. Before you set up a consultation with one of our experts, take a look at our process for installing cat flaps into conservatories and other unique places:
- Choosing the Best Cat Flap: There’s no need to wait for an in-person consultation. You can get an online recommendation from one of our experts with some simple measurements and photos. From your answers, we’ll provide a list of our recommendations for the best cat flap or dog door for your pet.
- Initial Site Visit & Evaluation: During our initial evaluation, we will visit your home and take the final measurements. We may also take photos for reference.
- Installation of Cat Flap: When your cat flap is ready, our experts will make an appointment to come back to your home to install it. After installation, we will perform an assessment to ensure it works correctly and that you and your cat are satisfied with our work.
Can Any Type of Cat Flap Be Used in a Conservatory?
Nearly any type of cat flap that we sell at Pet Flaps UK can be used in a conservatory. We have many styles and colours, so that the cat flap adds personality and elegance.
Which Cat Flap Is Best for a Conservatory?
While most cat flaps that we sell work marvellously for the conservatory, we have a couple that stand out from the rest:
- 4-Way Locking Cat Flap: This cat flap is perfect for spaces that you want your pet to have limited access to. It is one of our most-ordered cat flaps! The design is simple and setup is quick! You can unlock it completely, allowing it to swing freely back and forth, or you could lock it, meaning what’s outside stays out and what’s inside stays in. You can also unlock it only on one side or the other; your cat could enter the outdoors but be unable to get back in until you release the lock, or your cat could enter your home and be unable to exit again. This flexibility of going in and out on your terms is a great benefit of a 4-way locking cat flap.
- Wooden Cat Flaps and Dog Doors: This flap is perfect for an earthy aesthetic. With beautiful designs and finishes, these Tomsgates wooden flaps are ideal for your conservatory. Additionally, it is quiet in operation, with no classic “flapping” noise, and is well-insulated.
- Pet-Tek Cat Flaps and Dog Doors: This high-tech flap is the only clear-framed pet door in the UK. It can be a beautiful addition to your glass doors, walls, or windows in your conservatory. It also avoids classic pet flap issues, such as broken flaps, rusted screws and locking dials.
Can a Cat Flap Be Installed in a Double-Glazed Door?
With the help of our professional installers, cat flaps can be installed in a double-glazed conservatory door. This can be a tricky process, as a cat flap cannot be installed into existing double glazed. A new unit has to be manufactured and the hole is cut into the double-glazed door during manufacturing. through their new flap.
Contact Us Today
To elevate your pet’s life, contact Pet Flaps UK today. Your pet will love its new access to beautiful napping spots and sun rays. At Pet Flaps UK, we offer a variety of cat flaps and dog doors, from companies such as Tomsgate and High Tech Pet to standard pet doors like microchip cat flaps, all of which we install for you into a range of complex doors, walls, and conservatories.